Wednesday, August 22, 2012


Php 4:1  "Therefore, my brothers, whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm thus in the Lord, my beloved." 

As a family I long for your fulfillment. Nothing would bring me more joy. I want you to know that fulfillment is only found in being in Jesus Christ. He is Absolute Love. Don't move even one inch from the path of following Jesus.
I know you have differences of opinion, agree by coming to understand the will of the Lord. Don't hold onto differences but help those who disagree with one another to ind common ground. The good news of God's grace is the place to start and our common standing as people God has poured out His grace upon. 

Php 4:2, 3  "I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord. Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life." 

If you find any place to start it is in happiness and joy in the LORD. He is absolutely overflowing with happiness because of the great love that the three in one share, Father, Son and Spirit. They are infinitely full of love and joy in what they share and that overflows in mercy and grace to us.

Php 4:4  "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." 

So be able to reason things out, work out those conflicts and come to agreement. Don't let it fester or slide, God is right here to help you come to full fellowship with one another.

Php 4:5  "Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;" 

So don't let anxiety about these things eat you up and divide you. Bring all these things that divide and irritate to God, He will show you the way. Always be thankful, for He will open the door for you to find a solution. 

Php 4:6  "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." 

In seeking Him peace will flow into your midst. Your hearts will be softened, guarded against hardness and being closed off to grace. Your minds will be opened to see beyond the obstacles to agreement for you will have the mind of Christ. 

Php 4:7  "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." 

No comments:

Post a Comment