Monday, August 13, 2012


Php 1:1-2  "Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the overseers and deacons: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." 

If Jesus Christ has called you by His gracious gift of love demonstrated by the peace He has granted you in your heart, we are servants together. 
I thank God that we are partners and remember you always in prayer. It brings me immense joy to think of you and to bring that joy to God. We together rejoice in sharing and thinking of our partnership and God's grace. 

Joh 15:11  "These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full." 


Php 1:3-5 "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now." 

If there is anything that is a certainty it is God's faithfulness. He brought you to faith, produced His love in your heart. He will keep pouring forth His love, bringing you right into His presence and completing your transformation to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. He is Absolute Love. 

Php 1:6  "And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." 


Rom 8:28-32  "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.  What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" 



Psa 136:23-26  "It is he who remembered us in our low estate, for his steadfast love endures forever; and rescued us from our foes, for his steadfast love endures forever; he who gives food to all flesh, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever."

It is only right to have this joy and pleasure in what God is doing in you. I pray that He keeps pouring out His grace into you more and more, filling you up, so that you will be presented to Him pure and blameless. In His love I want Him to build into you knowledge and discernment of what is of benefit to build you up in love. I pray that love will be pure, true and bring about right relationships. This will be the glorious way that God has planned to get His proper praise and be glorified in this world.


Php 1:7-11 "It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel. For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus. And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God." 

So I want you to know that God is being glorified more and more by causing something that seemed to be a defeat into a great victory. In being put in prison for my faith, I have been able to share with many who are in authority even to the closest guardians of the Roman Empire, the love of Jesus Christ. More and more others are emboldened to share the grace and love of God without being afraid. 

Php 1:12-14  "I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel, so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ. And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more bold to speak the word without fear." 

No comments:

Post a Comment