Monday, October 22, 2012


Joh 8:28 - 30 "So Jesus said to them, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he, and that I do nothing on my own authority, but speak just as the Father taught me. And he who sent me is with me. He has not left me alone, for I always do the things that are pleasing to him." As he was saying these things, many believed in him." 

When Jesus is lifted up on the cross as "The Lamb of God" who takes away the world's sins. It will be clear to all even a Roman guard that Jesus was the only begotten Son of God. He and the Father and Spirit interacting in "humble self-exaltation" victorious over death, sin and Satan, now Jesus exalted to a name above any name. Jesus is lifted to the highest place of exaltation, fully pleasing the Father. 
His authority standing in the Temple challenging the religious elite, caused many to believe in Him. 

Jesus said to those who believed, "Your home, your abode of comfort and acceptance, is found in Me  and My Word. If you stay grounded living in the truth that I speak, the truth of Me with set you free. This abiding makes you My student follower."

The unbelievers thought. "We are not slaves and have never been." (Had they forgotten about Egypt, Assyria, Babylon? Did they not remember the Greeks and Romans holding political and personal authority over them?" They couldn't see their enslavement, though Jesus wasn't talking about politics, He was talking about spiritual slavery to Satan, rebellion and disobedience to God. 

Jesus replied making it clear. "Your sinful actions enslave you to walking further and further away from the Life and Love of God. You can't remain as the household of God if you don't become a child of God. Children belong in the house forever. So if the only begotten Son of God sets you free to become a child of God, your adoption is sealed.    

Joh 8:31 - 36  "So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." They answered him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, 'You will become free'?"  Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." 

I know your human lineage is from Abraham, but your spiritual lineage is not from Abraham as you have lack faith in the Lord. I Am He. I Am Yahweh. If My Word finds no place in you you don't know Father God. You would worship Me, not be plotting to kill Me. Jesus was very direct. 
You are doing the works your spiritual father did, he was a murderer from the beginning. 
They still had no spiritual understanding. They said; "We are not illegitimate children!"

Joh 8:37 - 42 "I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father." They answered him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did,  but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did." They said to him, "We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father--even God." Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me." 

"If your spiritual lineage was that of Abraham, you would love Me and accept Me"; Jesus told them. "You cant even stand to hear Me talk." Your sin is evident to all, the pride of Satan, the desire to set yourselves above God and Hid law, lying, slandering, murder, unbelief." 
"Even when I tell you things are true, you don't believe, you have already decided in your heart to commit false witness and murder." Jesus kept up the pressure. "You are not of God!"



Joh 8:43 - 47 "Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God." 

The lies and deception from the religious elite continued. They said Jesus was a Samaritan, no He was not from Samaria, He was from Galilee. They claimed He had a demon, they blasphemed the very Spirit of God who had fallen upon Jesus at the river Jordan. They openly dishonored Jesus and Father God. 
Jesus said; "You can dishonor and slander Me, it isn't of consequence to who I Am. All I care about is the honor God gives and honoring God in all My ways." Jesus declared; "There is Only One judge, if you keep My Words you wouldn't face final spiritual death for I have the right to be your judge. In My judgment you can live forever if you accept Me." 

"Even Abraham died; "The religious elite declared. "All the prophets died, are you greater than anyone?" Though Jesus had made it clear, they said; "Who are you claiming to be?" 

Joh 8:48 - 53 "The Jews answered him, "Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?"  Jesus answered, "I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. Yet I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge.  Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death." The Jews said to him, "Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, 'If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.'  Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?" 

"It is not My purpose to lift My worth up in your eyes; Jesus answered." "My worth and glory come from God The Father." "He is the God of this world, you leaders of religious acceptance here don't even have a clue as to who God is and what He requires."
Jesus pushed them to their limits; " I Am not going to fall into your lies and deception." "I have all knowledge of God the Father and I Am the arbiter of His Word." " You claim that Abraham is your Father, Abraham rejoice when He saw Me and wanted to be around to celebrate My coming to establish forgiveness."  

They wanted to kill Jesus. They picked up stones to throw at Him. They were beside themselves with anger because Jesus declared; "Before Abraham, I Am." "I declare Myself to be Yahweh, I stood before Abraham and He was justified because He had faith in Me!" 
He disappeared and they couldn't find Him as He slipped away from the Temple. 

Joh 8:54 - 59 "Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, 'He is our God.' But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad. So the Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?" Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.  So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple." 

No comments:

Post a Comment