Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Joh 5:24-27 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. "Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man."

The religious elite rulers over the people wanted to know; exactly who Jesus thought He was, why He was defying them and their rules. Jesus response was unmistakably emphatic and clear. I want you to know without a doubt that listening to me, hearing what I say and believing my words brings people eternal life. They will not be condemned, but they upon my word pass from being dead to full life. In fact here is what will happen. I will speak to the dead and they will spring to life. 
My Father, God is self existent, the fountain of life and I am His Son existing from the beginning eternally alive and self existent. I have the authority to judge and forgive, to grant life, because I am The Son of Man. I Am Yahweh. I am Yeshua Messiah. 
Don't sit there with your mouths open amazed that I would talk like this. I want to repeat this in a way you will not have any misunderstanding. I will at a time to come speak and all those who are dead all will hear my voice calling them, they will come out of their tombs and live. Some will be raised up to judgment and eternal punishment and some who have done good will be raised to new abundant life. For I have the same authority to forgive and condemn as my Father, God. 

Joh 5:28 - 29 "Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."

I can't do this on my own for I always act in tandem with he Father and The Holy Spirit. As I  listen and am empowered in our relationship I act justly in judgment, because I am not acting out of my own desire but out of the desire of my Father. 

Joh 5:30  "I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me."

It is not my witness that verifies what I say, but the Spirit of God testifies to my words and actions. I know His testimony is true.

Joh 5:31 - 32 "If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not deemed true. There is another who bears witness about me, and I know that the testimony that he bears about me is true."

The Father sent John the Baptist by the Spirit to prepare people for my coming, not that the witness to who I Am has come by man. I am talking this way so that you might be saved. John was a lamp burning a path to me and you were willing to celebrate his message. 

Joh 5:33 - 35 "You sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth.  Not that the testimony that I receive is from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved. He was a burning and shining lamp, and you were willing to rejoice for a while in his light."

The one who testifies to who I Am is greater than John. He will demonstrate signs and wonders worked out by Me, they will leave no doubt that I am direct from My Father, God. 

Joh 5:36 " But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me."

The Father, Himself He sent me and testified to My relationship. You have never really heard or seen who The Father is and you do not have His word living in your heart, for if you did you would believe in Me. You search through the Scriptures to try to attain eternal life, yet you don't understand the Scriptures at all, for their testimony from beginning to end is about Me. If you believed and came to me you would find the eternal life you search for. 

Joh 5:37 - 40  "And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen, and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent.You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me, yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life."

My glory does not come from people worshiping, We don't meed that. Our Glory comes from the love that flows from us and within us. My relationship fully within Father, Son and Spirit is the only thing that matters. I know you don't share in our love. You don't receive me, yet if someone among you comes out with their own name that they have made for themselves you receive him.How can it be you accept the honor given among you one to another, yet you don't seek to have glory only given by God. I don't need to bring accusation against you, but Moses and the commandments they accuse and condemn you, for you set your hope on them and not on the One who they were to point you to, I Am He. I Am Yahweh.  

Joh 5:41 - 45  "I do not receive glory from people.  But I know that you do not have the love of God within you.  I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?   Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. "

No comments:

Post a Comment