Monday, October 15, 2012


Joh 6:57  "As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me." 

I live through the life giving authority of God the Father, He and I are One. Whoever gains their strength from Me will live because of their connection to Me. I Am- Yahweh. I Am the Messiah. I Am Absolute Love..

This strength and sustenance is eternal and all powerful. It will cause everlasting life to flow into you. I Am the fulfillment of the Shew Bread that is always present here in God's House. 


Exo 25:30  "And you shall set the bread of the Presence on the table before me regularly." 

Metahorically; My presence here is the coming of the Presence of God among you. Not like the bread fed to you in the wilderness that had to be eaten that day or disappeared. No I Am eternal sustenance, you find your fullness and fulfillment in Me you won't be hungry for anything else, you will be satisfied. 


Joh 6:58, 59  "This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.  Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum." 

The students  following Jesus couldn't understand this, they said; "who can hear this and believe what you say". 

Jesus knew everything that was thought and that they were all complaining and questioning His Words. Jesus said" If you can't believe My Words and they are offensive to what you understand, what will happen when I have accomplished this mission a go back up to the Fathers' side. I will be the ruling Son of Man, the One who Daniel spoke about in his visions. 

Joh 6:60 -62 " When many of his disciples heard it, they said, "This is a hard saying; who can listen to it?"  But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples were grumbling about this, said to them, "Do you take offense at this? Then what if you were to see the Son of Man ascending to where he was before?" 


Dan 7:13, 14  "I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed." 


It is The Spirit of God who gives life, flesh does not generate life it is a vessel, a container- of no use if empty, devoid of The Spirit. My Words are given to you as spirit and life- if you receive them you will have life everlasting. 

Joh 6:63 " It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life." 

Jesus said; "I know that there are some of you who don't believe." Jesus knows the heart of every man and He knew when He chose Judas that he would be the betrayer. I have said before and this is the way of God, He is Sovereign over all. He gives life and takes life away. Nothing happens outside of His purpose. 

Joh 6:64, 65  "But there are some of you who do not believe." (For Jesus knew from the beginning who those were who did not believe, and who it was who would betray him.) And he said, "This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father." 

After Jesus laid it out so clearly and forcefully some decided following Him was not what they were called to do. Jesus asked the His closest followers, those He had personally hand picked; "Do you want to look for a different calling yourselves?" Simon, who Jesus had renamed Rock answered; "We belief You are The Word  of Life, we have seen and know that are The Holy One of God."- You are the Messiah. You are Yahweh. 

Joh 6:66 - 69 "After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. So Jesus said to the Twelve, "Do you want to go away as well?"Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life,  and we have believed, and have come to know, that you are the Holy One of God." 

It is as I said you were chosen, called and sealed. You believe because God granted belief. Not all of you though, have been chosen in the same way. 
Jesus said this because e knew Judas was a fake, a pretender. Judas did not have faith but was chosen as a means to God's purpose by being a betrayer. 

Joh 6:70,71 " Jesus answered them, "Did I not choose you, the Twelve? And yet one of you is a devil."He spoke of Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the Twelve, was going to betray him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment