Monday, November 19, 2012


Joh 16:5, 6  "But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?  But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart."

"I Am going away to be with My Father, I Am One with Father God and He is One with Me;" Jesus said. "I know you are sad because I talk about leaving you." 

"It is for the best that I go away."  " I do all things for the glory of the Father and for your good." "The advantage to you is that the Spirit of God will come to help you." "I will send Him to you." "To be present in life while I Am again in the presence of The Father."   

Joh 16:7  "Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you."

"Here is the advantage of the Spirit of God invading your heart and life;" Jesus declared. "When He is put into your heart, and working through you into the people around you, He will minster to the world around you in three areas." "The Spirit in you will convict the world concerning sin, righteousness and judgment"

Joh 16:8  "And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment:"

"You will have a ministry of conviction of sin." "Sin in it's essence is unbelief in Me." "I Am Yahweh." "I created the world and sin is unbelief in My love and the goodness that belongs to God alone." "There is no ultimate good outside of a relationship with God through Me." "The Spirit will convict people of their unbelief through you." 

Joh 16:9  "concerning sin, because they do not believe in me;"

"You will have a ministry of showing others what is right in the eyes of God through the Holy Spirit." " I will no longer be here showing others though My example what God is like, what God does, the greatness and glory of God." "You will be the primary examples of Christ-likesness, the revelation and image of God in the eyes of others." 

Joh 16:10  "concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer;"

"You will have a ministry of judgment." "Living in the victory over sin, death and Satan." "Satan is judge and under sentence of an eternity of chains and punishment." "You will show the joy, faith, hope and love of living in the forgiveness and love of God to others." "In the Love of God others will see the justice and just judgment of Satan and all who remain in the sin of unbelief."  

Joh 16:11  "concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged."

No comments:

Post a Comment