Sunday, October 30, 2011

#revelation #endtimes

Those who conquer the beast by continuing in faith, walking in love by the power of the Absolute Love, sing the song of Moses and of the Lamb. The connection of the two witnesses the faithful of the House of Israel and the believers from every nation who accept the sacrifice of the Lamb who was slain. The Olive Trees and the Lamp Stands. Continue to be witnesses during this inter advent period.

The fifth parallel section of Revelation breaks forth in song for the triumph of believers over the beast. There is no need for doom and gloom, no need for fear of what is to come. The Lamb is ruler over life and death. This is the introduction to the seven bowls of wrath, the wrath is against the unfaithful and those who take on the mark of the beast- which is anger and hatred toward God and other people. Anti-Christ, Anti-Love.

Rev 15:1,2 "Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and amazing, seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last, for with them the wrath of God is finished. And I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire--and also those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of God in their hands.

Rev 15:3,4 "And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,

"Great and amazing are your deeds, O Lord God the Almighty! Just and true are your ways, O King of the nations!
Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."

Psa 86:7-13 "In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me. There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God. Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. For great is your steadfast love toward me; you have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol."

The song of Moses and the Lamb is a song of praise to the Absolute Love, a testimony to salvation coming to all nations, a song of celebration for redemption and resurrection. His steadfast love, absolute love is great toward us.

No comments:

Post a Comment