Monday, October 17, 2011

#revelation #endtimes

Absolute Love is a listening love. The Lord Yahweh involves people in His redemptive plan. Absolute Love is an intensely relational love, reaching out, overflowing in love and inviting us to participate in His loving purpose. It is clear that during this church age, this end time that as we seek God in prayer we become partakers and active participants of His judgment and resorative plan.

Rev 8:2-6 "Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer and filled it with fire from the altar and threw it on the earth, and there were peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake. Now the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to blow them."

Have you given fuel to the fire lately? Fall down and cry out, He is a listening love.

2Ch 7:13-15 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayer that is made in this place."

No comments:

Post a Comment