Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Rom 8:38,39  "For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." 

The steadfast assurance of God's love and future grace, does not lead to arrogance or superiority. It is all of God and we humbly strive under that grace to be found worthy of God's love. 

Have you ever had a brother or sister, close friend, or even a parent, who will not come to faith? It is an agony, to know that it only takes a turn of the hearts affection, yet there is only resistance. Sometimes even enmity and antagonistic defiance. 
You wish with all your heart, even to the point of be willing to exchanging places, that they would come to know the grace of God. He is Absolute Love. There is only one that could make that exchange. He is Absolute Love.

His love has now taken over your heart and it grieves for the broken relationship. Especially difficult is one who seemed to walk in relationship with Jesus and now despises that relationship. They have walked away. 


Rom 9:1-5  "I am speaking the truth in Christ--I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit-- that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.  For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen." 

Questions abound? Why? How? 

They will be answered. 

He is Absolute Love. Not even your anguish over others unrepentant hearts can separate you from His love. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment