Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Exo 3:14  "God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" 
Life cannot be sustained apart from the source of life. Satan tempts with the call, "you will not surely die". Death entered the world and is the reality of Our separation from God. There is only one way to reconnect with the Absolute Love. Isa, Jesus, Yeshua he is the true vine. Abide-Abide-Abide.

Joh 15:1-8  "I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.  Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.  Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.  If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.  By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples." 

Absolute love has one single command, one condition for experiencing absolute love- it is non negotiable! If you keep it you will find joy immeasurable and full-abide-abide-abide. The call to stray or wander is strong, compelling, but it is a lie. Love one another as Jesus loved you, because you are abiding in His love. He is Absolute love.

Joh 15:9-14  "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you." 

Is what your attached to disappearing, temporal?
Mat 10:38-40  "And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. "Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment