Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love is, Therefore Love Exists!

Exo 3:14 "God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Gen 15:5-8 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be." And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness. And he said to him, "I am the LORD who brought you out from Ur of the Chaldeans to give you this land to possess."

The LORD God of all the earth is the giver of all things, He is in control. He directs us in the path we walk. Are you in rebellion? Have you believed in Him, surrendered to Him? Are you accepting all that He has given, withheld or taken away as acts of mercy and grace? He is Absolute Love.

Job 1:21-22 "And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." In all this Job did not sin or charge God with wrong."

In the end only these remain faith, hope and Love. The greatest is Love. He is Absolute Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment