Monday, January 2, 2012

Love is, Therefore Love Exists!

Exo 3:12-14 "He said, "But I will be with you, and this shall be the sign for you, that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain." Then Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Who is the LORD God of all the Universe? How has He revealed Himself?

He is self existent, the maker, sustainer of all, there is none beside Him. He is Absolute Love.

Gen 15:1 "After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Fear not, Abram, I am your shield; your reward shall be very great."

The LORD God, YAHWEH is a shield. Do you need defense a shelter today. Run to Him. Hide in Him. He will be a great reward to you.

Heb 11:6 "And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."

His name is Immanuel, God with us, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messiah, Isa Al Masih.


No comments:

Post a Comment