Monday, January 30, 2012

Exo 3:14  "God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" 

How do you enter into Absolute Love? There is only one door, Isa Al Masih, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus Christ. He gives life and life overflowing and abundant.
Joh 10:7-10 "So Jesus again said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.  I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." 

His goodness cannot be overstated, He is Absolute Love. If you enter into His love, you will be saved from all kinds of evil and destruction. Apart from His love is only death. 

Joh 10:11-13  I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.  He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 

He gives all things to us and provides His live in place of the death we deserve. He knows us and holds onto to us in Absolute Love.

Joh 10:14, 15  "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep." 

His life given for the redemption of all the sheep. To unify and make as one with Him. Nothing can stop Him or hinder His purpose He is Absolute Love. No one has forced His hand or caused Him to act in love, His love is absolute.

Joh 10:16-18  "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.  For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father." 

Can you hear, will you respond? Follow and live, forever, abundantly, securely. 
Joh 10:27-30  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are one." 

No comments:

Post a Comment