Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#Advent # endtimes

Mat 2:19-23 "But when Herod died, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, saying, "Rise, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who sought the child's life are dead." And he rose and took the child and his mother and went to the land of Israel. But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning over Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there, and being warned in a dream he withdrew to the district of Galilee. And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth, that what was spoken by the prophets might be fulfilled: "He shall be called a Nazarene."

Jesus would be called a Nazarene, literally a "root" or "branch" as it was prophesied.

Isa 11:1-4 "There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit. And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD. And his delight shall be in the fear of the LORD. He shall not judge by what his eyes see, or decide disputes by what his ears hear, but with righteousness he shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth; and he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall kill the wicked."

When will this come? Has this happened? Is it yet to be?

Jer 33:14-16 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will fulfill the promise I made to the house of Israel and the house of Judah. In those days and at that time I will cause a righteous Branch to spring up for David, and he shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Jerusalem will dwell securely. And this is the name by which it will be called: 'The LORD is our righteousness.' "

It seems that more is to come. Yeshua Messiah has come, but the dwelling securely part, what has happened to that? Do not miss this! He is our righteousness!

Zec 3:8-10 "Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who sit before you, for they are men who are a sign: behold, I will bring my servant the Branch. For behold, on the stone that I have set before Joshua, on a single stone with seven eyes, I will engrave its inscription, declares the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of this land in a single day. In that day, declares the LORD of hosts, every one of you will invite his neighbor to come under his vine and under his fig tree."

Is this yet to come? In the second coming of Messiah to be the fulfillment of Absolute Love?

Zec 4:1-6 And the angel who talked with me came again and woke me, like a man who is awakened out of his sleep. And he said to me, "What do you see?" I said, "I see, and behold, a lampstand all of gold, with a bowl on the top of it, and seven lamps on it, with seven lips on each of the lamps that are on the top of it. And there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left." And I said to the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?" Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, "Do you not know what these are?" I said, "No, my lord." Then he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts.
It is not by power or might but by the Holy Spirit and witness that the Kingdom of God comes.

Zec 4:11-14 "Then I said to him, "What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?" And a second time I answered and said to him, "What are these two branches of the olive trees, which are beside the two golden pipes from which the golden oil is poured out?" He said to me, "Do you not know what these are?" I said, "No, my lord." Then he said, "These are the two anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the whole earth."

These are the witnesses of the true God the two Olive Trees and the two Lampstands. The beast and the dragon wage war against them, but they will crush the beast and the great dragon under their feet, they are the witnesses of The Absolute Love.

Rev 11:4 "These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth."
My Deliverer Is Coming

Joseph took his wife and child
And they went to Africa
To escape the rage of a deadly king
There along the banks of the Nile
They listened to the song
That the captive children used to sing
They were singing
My Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
Oh, my Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
Through a dry and thirsty land
Water from the Kenyan heights
Pours itself out of Lake Sangra's
Broken heart, its broken heart
There in the Sahara winds
Moses heard the whole world cry
For the healing that would
Flow from God's own scars
I hear Moses singing

My Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
Oh, my Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
He will never break his promise
He was written it upon the sky
My Deliverer is coming
Oh, my Deliverer is standing by
He'll come 'round
He'll come 'round some day
(Just like He said He would)
He'll come 'round
He'll come 'round some day
(Just like He said He would)
I will never doubt His promise
Though I doubt my heart
Though I doubt my eyes
My Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
Oh, my Deliverer is coming
My Deliverer is standing by
Standing by, oh He's standing by
Standing by, oh He's standing by
Standing by, oh He's standing by
Standing by, oh He's standing by
Standing by, oh He's standing by
Oh, deliver me, deliver me
written by Rich Mullins

No comments:

Post a Comment