Thursday, November 10, 2011

#endtimes

The scope of all false religious movements and false prophecy is the attempt to bring about their own individual agenda for world domination to bear upon everyone else. Whether it be Israel, Iran, the U. S. or Russia and China.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/11/07/why-irans-top-leaders-believe-that-end-days-has-come/

The Kingdom of God, is not of this world. (cosmos) The distinction of the Kingdom of Satan and the Kingdom of God are sometimes not quite as evident, sometimes Satan acts like a sheep in order to infiltrate. Yet often the difference is clear. Those bent on domination are of Satan, over against humble reliance on love, the Absolute Love. Those bent on destroying and killing are of Satan, over against those who are defenders of the weak and truth who seek after peace and safety are of the One True God!

Joh 18:10, 11 "Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest's servant and cut off his right ear. (The servant's name was Malchus.) So Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup that the Father has given me?"

Joh 18:36 "Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world."

Joh 4:19-24 "The woman said to him, "Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship." Jesus said to her, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

This world is passing away, Absolute Love has not forsaken it, He is transforming us while we are in it. He is preparing both that place and us.  Those seeking a permanence and dominance on earth are of Satan, as opposed to those focused on being forever in the presence of the Absolute Love.

Joh 14:1-4 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going."

1Jn 2:15-17 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world--the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions--is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment