Monday, November 28, 2011

#Advent #endtimes

The root, shoot of Jesse, He is the promised one, all Hope is found in Him. All the plans for we who believe in the Absolute Love of Christ Jesus, Yeshua Messiah, Isa Al Masih; are plans of welfare, hope and future fulfillment.

Jer 29:10-13  "For thus says the LORD: When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you, and I will fulfill to you my promise and bring you back to this place.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

This hope is fulfilled in the coming of a little baby to earth 2,000 years ago. Kings from far off came seeking Him as they saw and believed in His coming. King Herod also knew and believed, but his belief led to fear instead of worship.

Mat 2:1-4  "Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the east came to Jerusalem, saying, "Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him." When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him; and assembling all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born."

All rulers and kings, leaders and political systems that rule unjustly; with thought for their own power and wealth, over against the benefit and service of the people will be severely judged for the Absolute Love uses power to give and to serve.
Rom 15:8-13 "For I tell you that Christ became a servant to the circumcised to show God's truthfulness, in order to confirm the promises given to the patriarchs, and in order that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written, "Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles, and sing to your name." And again it is said, "Rejoice, O Gentiles, with his people." And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles, and let all the peoples extol him." And again Isaiah says, "The root of Jesse will come, even he who arises to rule the Gentiles; in him will the Gentiles hope."May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

The root (shoot) of Jesse is coming again, let us have strong hope in believing He is Absolute Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment