Saturday, September 24, 2011

# revelation #endtimes

Rev. 3:19-22 "Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

Jesus Christ, Yeshua Messiah, Isa Al Masih is faithful, yet his warnings are not idle threats. He is always coming back holding out forgiveness and love to those who will respond.

The response needed is threefold.

1. Transfer your sense of shame and blame to His absolute love and forgiveness. He has paid for your rejection, failure and weakness.
2. Turn around- His absolute loving character will not embrace the path of destruction if you continue to walk away.
3. Take Him in and hold to Him with loving-passionate-abiding arms, it takes two to complete an embrace.

To the one who has ears let them hear!

Rom 8:35-37 "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered." No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."

No comments:

Post a Comment