Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#Revelation #EndTimes

Rev 1:7, 8 "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen. "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."


"Our world, earth, and its inhabitants have, from creation, been racing toward a beginning. I AM, the three in one, has planned from before the creation of the world a perfect world, a world of fullness and fulfillment. God plans world where absolute love will transform those who love I AM here and now by His overflowing, steadfast, loving kindness because they will keep their eyes on him and not look away. We will love Him and He will transform us by His love. 1 Corinthians 13:12: “For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.” When He returns, we will become like Him in His love. 1 John 3:2– 3: “Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.” And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.” R. I Willroth
Get the book Absolute Love Westbow Press
p. 157 Chapter 12 "Love Never Fails"


No comments:

Post a Comment