Friday, August 19, 2011

People love a lot of things, the sin of many is they love the praise of other people. Better to love others because of the Absolute Love's presence in your life.                Joh 5:42-44 "But I know that you do not have the love of God within you. I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God?"                    Do you know of when Moses wrote of Absolute Love? He is a witness to Yeshua of Nazareth (Isa).                          Joh 5:45-46 "Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Moses, on whom you have set your hope. For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words?"                 The Torah.    Exo 34:6-7 "The LORD passed before him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty"          Jesus the great "I Am, that I Am" Yahweh.           
                         Followers of Islam learn and believe in the message of Moses and the Injeel of Jesus.  From the Koran-"We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and that which was vouchsafed unto Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered."
Yusuf Ali, Abdullah; Pickthall, Marmaduke; Shakir, Mohammad Habib (2008-04-16). Three Translations of The Koran (Kindle Locations 1771-1773). Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment