Saturday, August 27, 2011

Joh 14:1-3 "Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also."

"Ah, that will be love indeed which will overflow our souls forever in our Father's house above! Who can tell the transports, the rapures, the amazement of delight which love shall beget in us? and who can guess the sweetness of the song, or the swiftness of the obedience which the heavenly expressions of love made perfect? No heart can conceive the surpassing bliss which the saints shall enjoy when the sea of their love to Christ, and the ocean of Christ's love to them, shall meet each other, and raise a tempest of delight." C. H Spurgeon Complete in Christ & Loves Logic Baker Book House 1978

Psa 92:4-5 For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy. How great are your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment