Monday, May 23, 2011

Isa 48:22 "There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked."   Are you looking for peace and not finding it?    It will be given to you if seek Absolute Love!    Joh 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. "    Who is this?      Col 1:17 - 20 "And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.   Yeshua born in Bethlehem, Isa Al-Masih, Jesus of Nazareth.     Psa 119:165-166 Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble. I hope for your salvation, O LORD, and I do your commandments.     Isa 26:3-4 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment