Friday, May 27, 2011

Absolute Love is an enduring love. Absolute Love bears us up and carries us along. 1Co 13:7-8 "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."       Absolute Love is never ending, inexhaustible.     Psa 28:8-9 "The LORD is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed. Oh, save your people and bless your heritage! Be their shepherd and carry them forever."  Who is this great shepherd? Yeshua, Jesus, Isa.  Joh 10:14-15 "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."         He is more than able to carry us!    Isa 40:10-11 "Behold, the Lord GOD comes with might, and his arm rules for him; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him. He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young."    Will you do your part?      Gal 6:2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment