Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Absolute Love has Absolute Authority.            Exo 33:18-19 "Moses said, "Please show me your glory." And he said, "I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name 'The LORD.' And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy."     Do you recognize His authority and glorify Him in obedience!      Mat 7:28-29 "And when Jesus finished these sayings, the crowds were astonished at his teaching, for he was teaching them as one who had authority, and not as their scribes."      Mat 9:6 "But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home."    Mat 28:18 "And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment