Saturday, June 11, 2011

God is Love means lots of different things to those who hear it. But God's Love is Absolute Love.    Mat 10:32-33 "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven."    There is nothing we can do to earn the Love of God, but it is not unconditional.     All things belong to Him, He is Absolute Love.     Joh 3:35-36 "The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."      No one who loves God and comes to Jesus, Yeshua, Isa Al-Masih will be rejected!      Joh 6:37 "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out."     Unconditional Love is a lie and deceit, wrap yourself up in humility and come back to God, He is Absolute Love!           James 4:4-8 "Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. Or do you suppose it is to no purpose that the Scripture says, "He yearns jealously over the spirit that he has made to dwell in us"? But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, "God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded."

No comments:

Post a Comment