Thursday, June 16, 2011

Absolute Love is a life giving love. The life given by Absolue Love is eternal!            Joh 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."           If you truly love someone you lift them up, giving them glory and praise. Absolute Love has existed forever, before anything existed outside of Absolute Love, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.       Joh 17:4-5 "I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed."               If you believe you can be a part of this love, one with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.                 Joh 17:20-21 "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me."      This Absolute Love existed before the foundations of the world were established by love.              Joh 17:23-24 "I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world."             To be unified, complete, at one with God that is heaven.            Joh 17:25-26 "O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them."

No comments:

Post a Comment