Saturday, April 30, 2011

You need to be seeking Absolute Love for what Absolute Love wants to give you.             Joh 6:26-27 "Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves. Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal."                     Do you really want this Absolute Love?     Joh 6:35-36" Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe."    Absolute love is not unconditional, even though the condition is supplied to you. You can not earn Absolute Love. Absolute Love  is given and humbly accepted!              Joh 6:40 "For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

No comments:

Post a Comment