Monday, April 16, 2012


Heb 3:5,6  "Now Moses was faithful in all God's house as a servant, to testify to the things that were to be spoken later, but Christ is faithful over God's house as a son. And we are his house if indeed we hold fast our confidence and our boasting in our hope."


He owns the house. We enter in the house through confident hope, faith, in His loving substitution on our behalf. His love gives hope to us for our forgiveness, we rest in that hope. All of our boasting any thing to be proud of is being humble in trust of Him. He is Absolute Love.

Heb 3:7-11  "Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, where your fathers put me to the test and saw my works for forty years. Therefore I was provoked with that generation, and said, 'They always go astray in their heart; they have not known my ways.' As I swore in my wrath, 'They shall not enter my rest.'" 


This is all the work of the Spirit of God in us. So don't act like the people who God rescued from the hands of Pharaoh in Egypt. Your actions show where your faith and trust truly are placed. It is a costly sacrifice required by any other thing that is worshiped! You only find deliverance and life in Yahweh, Jesus Christ, Isa Al Masih, Yeshua Messiah.


Exo 32:7-10  "And the LORD said to Moses, "Go down, for your people, whom you brought up out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves. They have turned aside quickly out of the way that I commanded them. They have made for themselves a golden calf and have worshiped it and sacrificed to it and said, 'These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!'"  And the LORD said to Moses, "I have seen this people, and behold, it is a stiff-necked people.  Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them and I may consume them, in order that I may make a great nation of you." 


Heb 3:12-14  "Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end." 



So hold on to that confidence all the way through and demonstrate through your actions the confidence you have!



Heb 3:15-19  "As it is said, "Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion." For who were those who heard and yet rebelled? Was it not all those who left Egypt led by Moses? And with whom was he provoked for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?  And to whom did he swear that they would not enter his rest, but to those who were disobedient? So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief."


Unbelief destroys confidence, faith is lost and rest is forfeited. The rest is found in Him. He is Absolute Love. 



Mat 11:27-30  "All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." 








No comments:

Post a Comment